Mold Problem in Gresham.
Oh no, mold!
Did you know that in the right conditions, mold can spread throughout your home in as little as forty-eight hours? SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy has been providing mold mitigation and remediation services in Gresham area for years. Here is some information from our website about what causes mold to grow.
Microscopic mold spores exist naturally, almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors, so removing all mold from a home or business is impossible. Although mold can be mitigated and remediated, it can never be completely eradicated. This is why:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float in the atmosphere, and can enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems, or even come indoors on your clothing or pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. or the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong musty odor, and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher than normal indoor humidity can support mold growth
- Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of Gresham and SERVPRO of Oregon City / Sandy is ready to respond to emergencies in Gresham 24-hours a day.